Sunday, March 7, 2010

Givin' Props To My Girl! Love You Amanda!

I'd like to just take a moment to promote one of my very best friends in rl and the psp/scrapping community....Amanda Kelleher! She's so amazing and I have her to thank for so much of what I've accomplished these past few years. I'm absolutely blessed to have her in my life and I love her to bits. She's got a wonderful rockin site up featuring everything from tagging stuff, blinkie/banner services, web hosting, custom logo design, crafting, scrapping, tattooing and so much more! Check out her gorgeous site and all its fabbie awesomeness!!


Gothic Inspirations said...

Yehhh! Amanda...WoOt! I'm following. Xox Jess

Amanda Kelleher said...

I Love YOU too Jessica, Thank YOU so much xoxo
Waves to the other Jess ;)


Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations